Mrs Valerie Anne Davis, Certified Specialist Life Coach,Behavior Modification Counselor
Hello. My name is Valerie Anne Davis. I am a Certified Specialist Life Coach and a Behavior Modification Counselor with a Masters Degree in Counseling.
- t: 267-970-7615
- email to friend
Mrs Valerie Anne Davis Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Christian Counseling
- Loss or Grief
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: African American
- Treatment Approach: Behavioral
- Name: Mrs Valerie Anne Davis, Certified Specialist Life Coach,Behavior Modification Counselor
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Education: I received my Life Coaching and Military Certification online and I received my Master's Degree from a online school.
I use Behavior Modification Plans to help client who are struggling with personality disorders and bad habits.
I do Life Coaching for individual and group sessions. I do Behavior Modification sessions for individual sessions only.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19151
- United States
Hours of work
I am available by phone or internet. I can also meet with clients in person who live in the Philadelphia or surrounding areas. I can be reached at 267-970-7615. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I meet clients who live in Philadelphia and surrounding areas in locations that are suitable for us both. Phone and email sessions are also available.
Mrs Valerie Anne Davis Practice Description
My Coaching Practice is as follows: I help clients to set practical goals as they are facing Life's challenges. Help is available for those who are suffering from Depression, Grief, Low-Self-Esteem, Marriage Problems, Relationship Problems, Work-Life-Balance and more.
I have also received specialized training on how to military families who are faced with unique challenges due to unusual circumstances that they encounter.
I also provide behavior modification techniques to those who are having behavior challenges.