Bryan Bugay, M.Ed., LCPC
I specialize in working with people of all ages with all kinds of anxiety, OCD, and phobias. I help a lot of hair pullers (trichotillomania) and skin pickers as well as people with social anxiety, and selective mutism.
- t: (773) 318-8959
- email to friend
Bryan Bugay Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Bryan Bugay, M.Ed., LCPC
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Bryan Bugay, LCPC
- License #: 180-005135
- License State: Illinois
- Years in Practice: 14
- Education: Since 2004, I have been in private practice as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. Previously I worked as a School Psychologist in the public schools for 9 years.
I use Cognitive-Behavioral therapy as well as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
- 550 Frontage Rd. Suite 3515
- Northfield, Illinois 60093
- United States
Hours of work
Sun 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Fri 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Near Willow Road and the Edens Expressway in Northfield.
Bryan Bugay Practice Description
Another specialty of mine is working with families regarding emotional and behavior issues. I frequently work with clients and their families who have ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, anxiety, anger, depression, and Aspergers.