Catherine A. Boyer, MA, LCSW
You're looking at counseling websites, so you want something to change in your life - your mood, your work, your relationships, something important to you. You want to feel better and live a life that is more fulfilling. I'm committed to helping people like you achieve your goals.
- t: 212-877-6923
- email to friend
Catherine A. Boyer Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Catherine A. Boyer, MA, LCSW
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $175
- Accepts Insurance: No
- License #: R057711-1
- License State: New York
- Years in Practice: 23
- Education: Masters in Social Work from Fordham University (essentially, this means a Masters in psychotherapy). Masters in Marriage, Family and Child Counseling from William Lyon University. Also trained in EMDR, IPNB, cognitive-behavioral, and neurofeedback.
Our work together will be tailored to fit your needs. Iíll bring all of my experience, education and accumulated wisdom to our work together and partner with you in creating the therapy that is right for you and achieving your goals.
- 144 West 86th Street, Suite 1A
- New York City, New York 10024
- United States
Hours of work
Monday through Thursday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Located on New York City's Upper West side. Subway: Numbers 1, 2, and 3 (local to 86th) or the B or C. Buses: M86, M7, M11 and M104. Street and public parking available in the neighborhood (allow time to park).
Catherine A. Boyer Practice Description
Experienced, effective psychotherapy and neurofeedback for adults. Visit newyorkkneuofeedback.com for an explanation of neurofeedback and its benefits.