Dr. Carol Marie Jaxson-Jäger, PhD, NCC, LPC, DCC
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
I believe that there is a solution to every situation, and that I can help you accomplish what you need to do to change your life.
Allow me to help you manage your present situation, and help you learn to live life better, and in emotional comfort.
- t: 937 938 9060
- f: 9377239038
- email to friend
Dr. Carol Marie Jaxson-Jäger Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Dr. Carol Marie Jaxson-Jäger, PhD, NCC, LPC, DCC
- Therapist Type: Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Gender: Female
- Fees: 125.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Healthy Counsel LLC
- License #: National (NBCC) # 91485
- License State: Ohio - #C 0900539 Michigam- #009579
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: Masters degree - Emotionally Disturbed Children
Post Masters degree - counseling
Postgraduate Sex Therapy Institute
North West Dayton, Ohio, near downtown area. On the same street as the Dayton Art Institute, and two blocks from Grandview Hospital on Grand Ave.
- 531 Belmonte Park North, Suite A
- Dayton, Ohio 45405
- United States
Hours of work
Although I am available to you 9-5:00 Monday - Friday, later appointments can be made.
From I75 take Salem Ave, exit, turn right onto Riverview Ave. then left onto Belmonte Park North.
Dr. Carol Marie Jaxson-Jäger Practice Description
I offer a counseling and psychotherapy service for individuals, couples families and groups.
My specialties are relationship issues, sex therapy, child and adolescent issues, impulse control issues, and trauma. Contact me about joining the transgender group.