Jennifer Beall, MS, NCC, DCC, LCPC, LCADC
Are you tired of being your own worst critic? You probably find it easy to see all of your flaws and shortcomings, but rarely notice your positive qualities and your successes.
Guess what? You can change!
I can help you to define your goals, make a plan for change, and then carry out that plan.
- t: 443-458-4221
- email to friend
Jennifer Beall Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Christian Counseling
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Jennifer Beall, MS, NCC, DCC, LCPC, LCADC
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $95.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Beall Pastoral Counseling
- License #: LC2732
- License State: Maryland
- Years in Practice: 5
- Education: I have a Master of Science degree in Pastoral Counseling from Loyola University Maryland.
I use some cognitive behavioral approaches as well as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). I help clients to discover the origins of their thoughts and behaviors so they can make different choices. I encourage clients to accept and honor themselves.
- 645 Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd.
- Suite 107
- Severna Park, Maryland 21146
- United States
Hours of work
Mon 9:30 am - 7:30 pm
Tues 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Jennifer Beall Practice Description
I offer individual and group counseling for depression, alcoholism, addictions, codependency, Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACoA) issues, and Adult Children of Narcissists (ACoN) issues. I lead a counseling group for people with ACoA/ACoN issues In addition to face-to-face counseling, I offer the option of counseling by email, online chat, or video (using Skype).