Ms. Kathleen Ann Myers, LCSW
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
I believe the desire to heal ourselves and each other is strong. I strive to bring a combination of compassion and skill to restore balance and hope when life has thrown you a curve.
- t: 9048247733
- f: 9048299768
- email to friend
Ms. Kathleen Ann Myers Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Infertility or Adoption
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Ms. Kathleen Ann Myers, LCSW
- Therapist Type: Clinical Social Work/Therapist
- Fees: $90.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Kathleen Ann Myers c/o Psychological Services of St. Augustine
- License #: SW8622
- License State: Florida
- Years in Practice: 20
- Education: Master of Social Work from St. Louis University with emphasis on clinical social work. On-going and constant training in the most effective and evidenced-based interventions.
I use a combination of the following therapies: mindfullness-based cognitive therapy, solution-focused therapy, marital and family systems therapies, behavioral and interpersonal therapy.
- 1100-1 S. Ponce de Leon Blvd.
- Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
- United States
- 300 Kingsley Lake Dr. #403
- Saint Augustine, Florida 32092
- United States
Hours of work
Mon 11:00am-8:00pm, Tues 2:00pm-6:00pm, Wed 11:00am-8:00pm, Th 2:00pm-7:00pm, Fri 11:00am-6:00pm
1100-1 S Ponce de Leon office located near Hway 207 and Hway 1. Kingsley Lake office located near I95 and 210 in northwest St. Johns County.
Ms. Kathleen Ann Myers Practice Description
Couples work, relationship enhancement, post-affair recovery and divorce recovery are all part of the focus of my practice. I also have experience working with adult children of alcoholics as well as folks struggling with family members who are fighting any type of addiction. I also work with those struggling with depression, anxiety, grief and life transitions.