Kristine Aanderson, Registered Psychologist
I am here to listen and here to help you find the solutions you need to 'thrive', not just 'survive'. I value the creation of a comfortable, secure, 'worry-free' environment where people can feel safe in working through their problems without the fear of judgement.
- t: (780) 431-9623
- email to friend
Kristine Aanderson Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Eating Disorders
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Infertility or Adoption
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Kristine Aanderson, Registered Psychologist
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $170
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Aanderson Counselling at Rejuvenation Health Services
- Years in Practice: 5
- Education: Graduate Degree in Counselling, Undergraduate degree in Psychology, Certificate in Post Combat Behavioral Health, Certificate in LGBT Psychotherapy
I provide assistance that is tailored to your needs, gathering comprehensive information about your difficulties and considering a wide range of treatment techniques. The choice of effective treatment arises out of an honest and open collaboration.
- 2051 Leger Rd
- Edmonton, Alberta T6R 0R8
Hours of work
Monday 4pm - 6pm
Tuesday 10am - 12 noon
Wednesday 3pm - 8pm
Thursday 3pm - 5pm
Friday 3pm - 6pm
We are located inside the Terwillegar Recreation Center entrance 2 - just off 23 Avenue and Terwillegar Drive.
Kristine Aanderson Practice Description
Are you bothered by anxiety/worries or obesssions? I can help you master anxiety and reprogram your own brain. Do you struggle with weight or body image? I also help with people with binge eating, bulimia & anorexia walk away from the shame of these issues & move forward to embrace their new life. Problems with depression? I can help you find solutions to break free and return to your happier self. I also work with LGBT clients.
In addition to my standard practice I also provide Animal Assisted Therapy with my certified therapy dog. My practice is located at Rejuvenation Health Services in the Terwillegar Recreation Center, which includes acupuncturists, physical therapists and medical doctors to provide holistic care when needed. Your wellness is our top priority.
A no-cost 15 minute consultation is available if you are interested in getting to know me better.