Dr. Liz Zed, Ph.D.
Entrepreneurial expertise gives me the edge in working with you to move beyond your current challenges to create and actualize your compelling vision.
- t: 650-948-2528
- email to friend
Dr. Liz Zed Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Career Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Dr. Liz Zed, Ph.D.
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Fees: $200
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Vivid Vision LLC
- License #: 19948
- License State: CA
- Years in Practice: 7
- Education: Master Coach Certification, Clinical Psychology Certification at the Master's and Doctoral Level, Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology, Managerial and Entrepreneurial
coaching and eclectic psychotherapy--positive psychology, goal-oriented, guided visualization, hypnotherapy
- 1000 Fremont Ave.
- Suite 270
- Los Altos, California 94024
- United States
- 1184 H Pacific Rim Hwy, Tofino, BC
- Business Coaching and Counselling CMC, RCC
- Port Alberni, British Columbia V0R 2Z0
- t: 408-562-2525
Hours of work
in person, online, or on the phone
Dr. Liz Zed Practice Description
If you are challenged to overcome fear and anxiety about what's next for you in your career and business or relationship you will be delighted with your business coaching results as we work together to overcome your discomfort or ambivalence to put systems and priorities in place and create your next breakthrough to success.