Dr. Melinda Douglass, PsyD
Is your relationship getting you down? Are there areas of life you want to understand better and change? Learn about self-defeating behaviors that get in your way. I worked 7 years in management consulting prior to my psychology practice and know how important personal development is to success.
- t: (415) 215-4796
- email to friend
Dr. Melinda Douglass Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Infertility or Adoption
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple
- Treatment Approach: Integrative
- Name: Dr. Melinda Douglass, PsyD
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: 140-210
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Melinda Douglass, PsyD
- License #: PSY 24855
- License State: California
- Years in Practice: 8
- Education: Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from CIIS. Trained in the traumatic stress track at UCSF Dept of Psychiatry (ranked 13th nationwide). Advanced Candidate, TPI Group Therapist Training Program.
With couples I offer communication skills training, work with personality/style, and provide real-time coaching to address conflict in the relationship. My group work focuses on interpersonal process facilitation.
- 1801 Bush St., Suite 110
- San Francisco, California 94109
- United States
Hours of work
Mon 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Tue 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wed 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thurs 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Corner of Bush x Octavia in the Healing Arts Building near Japantown and Lower Pacific Heights.
Dr. Melinda Douglass Practice Description
Therapy helps you craft a healthy relationship with yourself and others as well as meaningful life choices. Drawing upon mindfulness and psychodynamic practices, this work increases consciousness of internal dynamics and obstacles to growth.