Ms. Rhonda Kildea, MA, MFT, LADC, CEDS
Marriage and Family Therapist
I'm the Director of the New Horizons Counseling Center in Las Vegas, NV. We offer individual, couples, family, and group therapies. New Horizons, I specialize in treating anxiety, depression and eating disorders. I'm also trained in EMDR which is a researched and proven treatment for trauma/anxiety.
- t: 702-245-6677
- email to friend
Ms. Rhonda Kildea Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Eating Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Ms. Rhonda Kildea, MA, MFT, LADC, CEDS
- Therapist Type: Marriage and Family Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: Sliding Scale
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: New Horizons Counseling Center
- License #: 0961
- License State: Nevada
- Years in Practice: 10
- Education: - BS in Health Sciences from University of Nevada, Reno, 1996
- MA in Counseling from University of Nevada, Reno, 2001
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist by the State of Nevada Board of Marriage and Family Therapist
- 7371 W Charleston Blvd Ste 130
- Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
- United States
Ms. Rhonda Kildea Practice Description
* Individual Counseling/Psychotherapy: I offer one-on-one counseling designed to help you tackle life’s most difficult challenges, discover your true dreams and goals in life and deal with the obstacles that are standing in your way.
* Group Counseling/Psychotherapy: Eating Disorders therapy group is starting soon. Call or email for more details.
* Family Counseling/Psychotherapy: Family relationships can be the most important relationships in our lives as well as the most strained and conflicted. Families can be torn apart by illness, divorce, or other problems that create conflict and stress. Family counseling can help to resolve this stress.
* Couples Counseling/Psychotherapy: Struggling with communicating effectively with your spouse or loved one? I offer couples counseling designed to help you and your loved one enjoy your relationship!
* Seminars, Workshops and Retreats: I have led a wide variety of seminars and workshops with various topics. Please call 702-245-6677 for details.