Rogers Therapy, PLLC
DR. RICHARD R. ROGERS
I have worked as a private therapist, coach, and as a university psychologist. I am passionate about my work. I have an immense respect for my clients’ willingness to engage in self reflection and to strive toward living richer and more fulfilling lives.
- t: 303-264-9194
- email to friend
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Interpersonal
- Company Name: Rogers Therapy, PLLC
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: $150, Sliding scale available on a limited basis, call for details.
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Years in Practice: 15
I am committed to providing individualized, fully confidential, motivational treatment. It is my clients’ success in achieving their goals that keeps me motivated and committed to providing and enhancing my tailored approach to each client’s needs.
- 425 So. Cherry Street, Suite 930
- Denver, Colorado 80246
- United States
Hours of work
Monday - Wednesday Day and evening hours
Weekends on an as needed basis
Richard R. Rogers, Ph.D.
425 So. Cherry St., Suite 903
(in the Forum Building)
Denver, Co 80256
I recognized that there is no one treatment approach that works best for everyone. Joining with a like-minded associate I founded Rogers Therapy, PLLC, where we combine the best practices of psychotherapy, counseling, substance abuse treatment, and coaching to provide treatment that is tailored to fit the needs of each individual.
With experience and expertise in:
• Couples, parenting and family issues;
• Depression, Anxiety, Drug or Alcohol problems;
• ADHD and
• GLBT-Q concerns.