Dr. Rick Pessagno, RN, APN-C
I am a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with over 20 years of experience helping people identify solutions to their problems by removing obstacles in order to improve their relationships, to achieve more life satisfaction, and to reach their full potential.
- t: 609-949-3500
- email to friend
Dr. Rick Pessagno Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Dr. Rick Pessagno, RN, APN-C
- Therapist Type: Psychiatric Nurse/Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: Varies based on time spent
- Accepts Insurance: No
- License #: 26NC10203700
- License State: New Jersey
- Years in Practice: 21
- Education: Doctor of Nursing Practice - Chatham University
My approach to working with clients is both interactive and collaborative. I work with each individual to identify a goal for our work together using psychotherapy and medication management to help them achieve that goal.
- 720 E. Main Street, Suite 2M
- Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
- United States
Hours of work
Flexible scheduling; evening and Saturday appointments available.
Located off Main Street in Moorestown.
Dr. Rick Pessagno Practice Description
I work with adolescents and adults facing a wide variety of issues. I specialize in GLBTQ issues, grief & traumatic loss, addictions, and relationship issues. I provide individual, group, and couples therapy. I also prescribe medications when indicated.
I utilize a variety of approaches when working clients including cognitive-behavioral, interpersonal, EMDR, and IADC.