Rosanne Johnson, MA RCC
I offer counseling to the lesbian and gay community using a variety of proven techniques. I know how important it is to have a therapist who understands the gay/ lesbian culture. I'm committed to helping people deal with with relationships, problems coming out or uncertainty about gender identity.
- t: (604) 319-2345
- email to friend
Rosanne Johnson Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Biopsychosocial
- Name: Rosanne Johnson, MA RCC
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Rosanne Johnson Counselling Service
- License #: 3721
- Years in Practice: 16
- Education: I hold a masters degree in counselling psychology. I'm a Registered Clinical Counsellor and I am trained in Clinical hypnosis.
I am informed by a variety of theraputic techniques including cognitive behavioral, family systems, and narrative.
- 3920 Pandora Street
- Burnaby, British Columbia V5C 2A7
Hours of work
Mon 10:00am - 7:30pm
Tues 10:00 - 7:30pm
Wed 10:00am - 7:30pm
Thurs 10:00am - 7:30
Fri 10:00am - 7:30pm
My practice is located two blocks north of Hastings and two blocks East of Boundary Road in Burnaby Hieghts.
Rosanne Johnson Practice Description
I provide counseling to those struggling with past trauma or emotional pain, anxiety, depression, relationship struggles, problems coming out or confusion and pain about sexual or gender identity. As a couples and relationship therapist I help people create healthy and fulfilling relationships.