Ms. Sharyn Rose, MSW, MEd, CCH
I have been in private practice for 27 years, working with both individuals and couples. I feel blessed for the opportunity to assist you in achieving your goals. My mantra has become: Heal Your Past, Empower Your Present, and Create Your Future!
- t: 617-776-4466
- email to friend
Ms. Sharyn Rose Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Ms. Sharyn Rose, MSW, MEd, CCH
- Therapist Type: Hypnotherapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $100 - $140 per hour
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Private Practitioner, Wellness Coach
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: I have both an MEd in Counseling Psychology and an MSW in Clinical Casework, both from Boston University. Additionally. I am a certified clinical hypnotherapist with certification in Hypnosis and ADD.
My style is warm and engaging as I listen intently to what every client is here to achieve and in helping assist in reaching higher levels of "being". Our work is custom tailored to your needs and what works best for you!
- 18 Summit Street
- Somerville, Massachusetts 02144
- United States
Hours of work
Monday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am- 7:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
My office in Davis Square is a welcoming environment, located 5 blocks outside of the Square. There is also plenty of on-street parking available.
Ms. Sharyn Rose Practice Description
My approach is fairly eclectic and my style is warm, engaging, and directive. I utilize a number of modalities, including conflict resolution, solution-focused treatment with hypnosis and/or coaching, but ALWAYS with a deep respect and understanding of each client as a unique being. I welcome the chance to work collaboratively so that you bring in and build upon the strengths already within you!