Sheryl R Brown, MS, LMFT
Marriage and Family Therapist
As an Artist, Life Coach and Marriage & Family Therapist, I practice art in more ways than one. My approach is highly creative, taking things you say, observations I make, and putting it all together in a unique for you package. You'll leave with an action plan customized for you and your situation.
- t: 425 652-1413
- email to friend
Sheryl R Brown Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Thinking Disorders
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Family Systems
- Name: Sheryl R Brown, MS, LMFT
- Therapist Type: Marriage and Family Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Sunray Counseling
- License #: LF 00001856
- License State: WA
- Years in Practice: 12
- Education: Master of Science in Marriage & Family Therapy
Seattle Pacific University
As a Marriage & Family Therapist, I see people in the context of their relationships. Family Systems is such a practical way to work with couples.
- 22525 SE 64th Place
- Issaquah, Washington 98027
- United States
Hours of work
Tuesday through Friday Noon - 8:00 pm
Take the Front Street exit going north off I-90.
Turn left into the Meadow Creek Office Park on SE 64th Pl.
The Meadow Creek Professional Center is in the center of the complex.
I'm on the second floor - take a seat in the waiting area.
See you soon!