Susanna Rains Moriarty, LPC, CRC
People come to me feeling overwhelmed, confused, nervous, frustrated, and worn out. My goal is to provide my clients support during painful transitions, help them gain clarity, develop coping tools, and learn to identify and utilize their feelings to navigate a more peaceful way of living.
- t: 706-425-8900
- email to friend
Susanna Rains Moriarty Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: People with Disabilities
- Treatment Approach: Existential/Humanistic
- Name: Susanna Rains Moriarty, LPC, CRC
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $100.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Counseling Associates for Well-Being
- License #: 005352
- License State: Georgia
- Years in Practice: 4
- Education: Master of Science - Rehabilitation Counseling - Georgia State University - 2006.
People come to me feeling overwhelmed, confused, nervous, frustrated, and worn out. My goal is to provide my clients support during painful transitions, help them gain clarity, develop coping tools, and learn to identify and utilize their feelings to navi
- 1 Huntington Road, Suite 703
- Athens, Georgia 30606
- United States
Hours of work
Mon 10:00am - 5:30pm
Wed 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Fri 10:00am - 5:30pm
Sat 8:00am - 1:00pm
Please see website for directions
- Divorce Recovery
Most people enter into marriage with dreams of a lifetime of love, partnership, family, security, and happiness. Many times, it is the loss of these d...
- Lawyers in a Courtroom - Communication for Couples
A communication approach that many couples engage in when experiencing conflict is what I like to call “Lawyers in a Courtroom.” One perso...
Susanna Rains Moriarty Practice Description
Counseling Associates for Well-Being is a psychotherapy and counseling practice that serves a diverse range of clients interested in enhancing their quality of life. We believe in a holistic approach to dealing with the challenges that individuals, couples, families and groups trust us to help them navigate.