Teri Sand, MEd (University of Cambridge), MA Couns/Psych, BA, DipCouns, PGCert, WCPC, MBACP
- t: 07557 261432 0044 7557 261432 Outside of England
- email to friend
Teri Sand Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Existential/Humanistic
- Name: Teri Sand, MEd (University of Cambridge), MA Couns/Psych, BA, DipCouns, PGCert, WCPC, MBACP
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Fees: Please see terms and conditions at www.transitionstherapyinternational.com for current fees.
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Transitions Therapy - British Qualified with World Council for Psychotherapy Certification
- Years in Practice: 7
- Education: In addition to the educational credentials previously listed, I have completed additional trainings at numerous institutions including, but not limited to, WPF London, Univ. of Oxford, and De Faculteit voor Mens en Samenlevin in Belgium.
Humanistic therapy - encompassing Existential, Phenomenological, Person-Centred and Experiential approaches.
- The heart of the West End
- London, England W1
- United Kingdom
Hours of work
Please contact Transitions Therapy for scheduling availability.
Please visit www.transitionstherapyinternational.com
Teri Sand Practice Description
Welcome to Transitions Therapy. My name is Teri and I am a British qualified humanistic therapist providing counseling and therapy services for Expatriates. I have worked with a variety of multi-cultural clients and third culture adolescents from around the world.
Face-to-face and Skype sessions available.
Please note that Transitions does not bill insurance companies directly, however, clients are frequently reimbursed, either partially or fully, depending on their insurance policy and number of sessions allowed.
Please visit www.transitionstherapyinternational.com for more information.