Steven Bo O'Dell, LCSW, BCD, C.Ht.
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
"It doesn't interest me what you do for a living, how old you are, or how much money you have, whom you know or how you came to be here. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing..." from "The Invitation" by Elder Oriah Mountain Dreamer.
- t: 503.249.7844
- email to friend
Steven Bo O'Dell Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Steven Bo O'Dell, LCSW, BCD, C.Ht.
- Therapist Type: Clinical Social Work/Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: $110.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: The Lighter Heart, PC
- License #: 2226
- License State: Oregon
- Years in Practice: 18
- Education: I have a MSW from Portland Sate University and am licensed by the state of Oregon as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I am a Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work and am also a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
I am trained traditionally in cognitive therapy and non-traditionally in the field of energy psychology and hypnotherapy. My practice has an emphasis on the treatment for depression, anxiety, sexual self-perception and self esteem.
- 1732 SE Ash St
- Portland, Oregon 97214
- United States
Hours of work
Monday to Friday, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
My office is conveniently located in inner SE Portland on the corner of SE 18th & SE Ash Streets. Ash Street runs parallel to Burnside 2 blocks to the south.
Steven Bo O'Dell Practice Description
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy