Christine Chavez, PsyD, LPC
While I am a former university professor, I have been told that I am down-to-earth and easy to talk to. I strive to provide a comfortable and trusting environment. Together we will further develop your coping skills and work through past experiences that are affecting you today.
- t: 719-433-7595
- f: 719-471-0808
- email to friend
Christine Chavez Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Career Counseling
- Dissociative Disorders
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Loss or Grief
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Latino American
- Treatment Approach: EMDR
- Name: Christine Chavez, PsyD, LPC
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $50-$120
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Sutherland Counseling
- License #: LPC-0011191
- License State: Colorado
- Years in Practice: 8
- Education: Doctor of Psychology, University of Rockies, Colorado Springs. Pre-Doctoral internship at the NeuroPsych Center in Colorado Springs, and her Post-Doctoral Fellowhip at NeuroRestorative, a brain injury rehabilitation center at the Univ. of Texas.
EMDR and Solution Focused Therapy.
- 1767 S 8th Street
- Suite 100
- Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
- United States
Hours of work
Wed 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thur 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We're located in the Broadsquare Market business park between "Little Nepal Restaurant" and "Great Moves Physical Therapy." We're approximately 200 feet directly behind the "Great Moves Physical Therapy" building.
Christine Chavez Practice Description
Ready to get off the emotional rollercoaster? I specialize in working with people who are either in crisis (feeling overwhelmed or suicidal) or who have endured traumatic experiences (resulting in stress, excessive worry, racing thoughts, irritability, anger, depression, nightmares and/or insomnia.