Cindy Hayen, MA
Working with individuals, couples, and families to create deeper, more successful relationships and to develop happier, more meaningful lives. Suffering is a part of every life. We can choose to grow as a result of it or we can stay stuck in our old patterns of behaviour. What will your choice be?
- t: 416-562-9446
- email to friend
Cindy Hayen Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Loss or Grief
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Psychodynamic
- Name: Cindy Hayen, MA
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: $140 - $150
- Accepts Insurance: No
- License #: OAMFT membership #120668
- Years in Practice: 5
- Education: I have an MA in Counselling Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute in Santa Barbara, CA. I am currently pursuing my PhD in Depth Psychology with an emphasis in Psychotherapy from the same school.
- 1650 Elgin Mills Road East, Suite 211
- Richmond Hill, Ontario L4S0B2
Hours of work
Monday to Friday.
Evening hours available.
Cindy Hayen Practice Description
My approach to therapy is very client-focused. The single most important decision to make in pursuing therapy is choosing a therapist who will be the right fit for you.I strive to create a warm, caring, non-judgmental, healing container in which clients feel understood and safe to explore those matters which are of concern to them.