Relational Psychotherapy is a powerful, effective model for working with individuals who are dealing with emotional, psychological, and/or relational distress.
- t: 416.230.7606
- email to friend
Clarinda Brandao Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Career Counseling
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Dissociative Disorders
- Infertility or Adoption
- Age Specialty: Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Name: Clarinda Brandao
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $80
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Psychothotherapy In The City
- Years in Practice: 2
Making Sense Together.
- 360 Bloor Street, Suite 502
- Toronto, Ontario M5S1X1
Hours of work
Mon: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thu: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sat: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Clarinda Brandao Practice Description
I offer Psychotherapy and Parent Counselling.
I work with a wide range of individuals, from very different backgrounds and with greatly different stories, experiences, questions and struggles.
Here is an idea of what issues feature prominently in my practice:
- Relational concerns and difficulties (All forms of relationships).
- Unresolved childhood and family issues
- Anxiety and depression (Feeling stuck, shut down, frightened, isolated)
- Shame (Relating to experience of one’s self, body, addictive patterns, sexual behaviour)
- Major life transitions/displacements (Loss & bereavement, relationship endings, career)
- Relationship Counseling
A deeper self-understanding can help you raise children to thrive. Parent Therapy is a good practice to understand your own experiences and feelings around life and parenting and how this may impact your child.
Being a parent is a lot of work and can sometimes be hard to cope with every day stresss and emotions.
Together we focus on different areas of exploration: your own childhood, your expectations as a parent and most importantly your anxieties or fears around parenting.
- First time parent anxieties
- Fears or anxieties around being pregnant or motherhood (stress, disconnection).
- Relationships (with people close to you, life partner, friends and/or coworkers)
- Labour anxieties, expectations and fears
- Body image and self image
- New ways to understand yourselves as parents
- Resolution of past issues with your parents
- Parenting strategies to help your children manage their troubles
- Reconnecting with your partner after having baby
- Mother's guilt & Anxieties
- Experiencing Post Partum Depression
'There is no such thing as the perfect parent, just a good parent'.