DC Talk Therapy, LLC
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
Are you often anxious or worried? Do you generally feel "stuck"? Is there cheating or constant fighting in your relationship? Is your child struggling socially?
We can help you sort things out so you can live a fuller, richer life. Call today to start feeling better. Evening appointments available.
- t: 202-588-1288
- email to friend
DC Talk Therapy, LLC Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Career Counseling
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Age Specialty: Children, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: DC Talk Therapy, LLC
- Therapist Type: Clinical Social Work/Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: $135-145
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: DC Talk Therapy, LLC
- License #: LC303627
- License State: DC
- Years in Practice: 10
- Education: MSW -- Florida State University, 1997
Mr. Sternberg and Mrs. Richardson mainly use a cognitive-behavioral approach but sometimes use a more solution-focused approach, particularly with parents and couples. Mrs. Metheny primarily uses emotionally-foucsed therapy (EFT) with her couples.
- 3000 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite 408
- Washington, Washington DC 20008
- United States
Hours of work
Mon. 8 am-8 pm
Tues. 8 am-7:30 pm
Wed. 12 pm-8:30 pm
Thurs. 8 am-7:30 pm
Fri. 8 am-4 pm
Our counseling and psychotherapy office is in Woodley Park, across the street from the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. It is halfway between the Cleveland Park metro and Woodley Park metro (red line). Side street parking is available.
DC Talk Therapy, LLC Practice Description
We offer individual psychotherapy, couples/marriage counseling, family therapy and group therapy. David Sternberg, LICSW, Kathy Richardson, LICSW and Erin Metheny, LMFT have more than 40 years of combined experience helping individuals, couples and families lead happier, more joyful lives. Mr. Sternberg primarily sees young adults (20s and 30s); Mrs. Richardson sees children up to 10 years old and adults of all ages; Mrs. Metheny sees couples almost exclusively.