Catherine Dickerson, L.C.S.W., M.Ed., RPT
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
Walking on eggshells around your child? Worried he's not developing skills he'll need for a happy life? Exhausted trying to meet her needs? I help parents and children to understand and bring out the best in each other, to identify and manage conflict and obstacles with respect, courage--even joy.
- t: 858-481-8634
- email to friend
Catherine Dickerson Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Dissociative Disorders
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Age Specialty: Children, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Play Therapy
- Name: Catherine Dickerson, L.C.S.W., M.Ed., RPT
- Therapist Type: Clinical Social Work/Therapist
- Fees: $120
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Say Yes! (with limits)
- License #: LCSW #24454
- License State: California
- Years in Practice: 16
- Education: Registered Play Therapist
Master of Social Work
Master of Education, with specialty in Montessori Education
With me you'll develop knowledge and skills to help you and your child regulate moods and actions; communicate thoughts, feelings, values with respect; identify and solve problems so that everyone gets his/her needs met. We'll work hard and have fun!
- 731 South Highway 101, Suite E
- Solana Beach, California 92075
- United States
Hours of work
By appointment Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Parent Effectiveness Training course Wednesdays, 6:30-9:45, begins 9/25/13
Interstate 5, exit Villa de la Valle, west onto Via de la Valle, north onto South Highway 101. 731 is on the west side of South Highway 101, just north of Via de la Valle.
- Parent Effectiveness Training (P.E.T.) in Solana Beach 4/17/12-6/5/12
Parent Effectiveness Training (P.E.T.) in Solana Beach 4/17/12 - 6/5/12 Thomas Gordon's award-winning parenting group for effective communication, co...
Catherine Dickerson Practice Description
In partnership with you: experiential play therapy to give your child a safe space to express his anger, worries, fears, plus mastery experiences to help her move forward with confidence; Parent Effectiveness Training to help you to be attuned to your child as the most important and powerful person in his life; Cognitive Therapy to build skills to achieve your values.