Dr. John Gerson, New York State Licensed Psychologist
The breadth of my work includes health and fitness, career and jobs, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, separation and divorce, relationships of all kinds - parent-child, heterosexual, gay, lesbian and bisexual. My therapeutic approach is eclectic, and draws on humanistic, relational understanding
- t: 914 232-4702
- email to friend
Dr. John Gerson Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Jewish
- Treatment Approach: Interpersonal
- Name: Dr. John Gerson, New York State Licensed Psychologist
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Gender: Male
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: John Gerson, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist, PC
- License #: 013534
- License State: New York
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: Ph.D, Clinical Psychology, The Union Institute Graduate School. In addition to my double Masters from Teachers College, Columbia University, I am an Institute trained psychotherapist, and am a Certified Couples Therapist.
With 35+ years of experience, I will devote care and interest to your problems, utilize all my training and experience to promote your mental health, and the psychological health of your relationship. Whenever possible, I'll help you search for humor
- 215 Katonah Avenue
- Katonah, New York 10536
- United States
- 315 West 57th Street
- New York 10019
- United States
- t: 212 581-5633
Hours of work
Mon 8:00 am-7pm
Tues 8:00 am-7pm
Wed 8 am-7pm
Thurs 8:00 am-4:30pm
Katonah is accessible from Route 684, the Saw Mill Parkway, the Sprain Parkway
- Understanding Secure and Insecure Attachment
Understanding Secure and Insecure Attachment John Gerson, Ph.D. It should be our goal as parents to raise our children to be secure people. Fortunat...
- What to do if Your Spuse Won't go to Counseling
What to do if your spouse won’t go to counseling John Gerson, Ph.D. The scenario of one spouse recognizing that therapy might be useful to loo...
- How to Deal With an Angry Spouse
How to Deal With an Angry Spouse John Gerson, Ph.D, It is important to differentiate the spouse whose anger is a healthy response to various partner...
Dr. John Gerson Practice Description
My primary practice location is in Katonah, NY, and I am there Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
I'm in my West 57th Street New York City office on Thursday.