Leslie Rouder, LCSW, CHt
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
Is your life feeling out of control or overwhelming? The fact that you are reading this now means that you have already made the decision to find the right therapist to help you to feel better. I am dedicated to helping you feel better now, thrive and step into the life you deserve.
- t: (561) 706-1274
- email to friend
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Transpersonal
- Company Name: Leslie Rouder, LCSW, CHt
- Therapist Type: Clinical Social Work/Therapist
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Years in Practice: 13
My counseling style is gentle and supportive, yet challenging when needed. I'll help you get to the root of the issue quickly, as I want you to get your money's worth by seeing fast results.
- 21643 Cypress Rd.
- Boca Raton, Florida 33433
- United States
Hours of work
Monday through Friday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday noon-4:00 PM
- How Answering this One Question Changed My Life
Back in the 1980’s, while living in New York City, I saw a therapist, named Dr. Isabella Bick for a couple of years who really made a difference...
- 3 Ways to Determine if it's ADHD, Depression, or Both
Over the years I have worked with numerous adults who were being treated for depression for many years prior to being diagnosed with ADHD. In addition...
- The Shocking Truth About Developing Good Habits
Are you a person who believes that you always do what you intend to do? Most people would probably answer yes. However, despite what you may believe, ...
I specialize in working with women and as well as those with ADHD. I work with individuals , couples, and groups. I am also a Certified Hypnotherapist and can help you with phobias, weight loss and smoking cessation. My goal is to help you define what you want, set goals, overcome obstacles and thrive