Mrs. Maria Sue Butler, LMFT Diplomate,Certified of Anger Management
Families are the most important elements of society. We believe that healthy families form great communities. It all starts with the couple. We do intense couples and family therapy. Our relational skill
building approach has helped many couples and families to reduce violence, and
- t: 954-391-9816
- f: 954-404-6728
- email to friend
Mrs. Maria Sue Butler Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Latino American
- Treatment Approach: Social Constructionist
- Name: Mrs. Maria Sue Butler, LMFT Diplomate,Certified of Anger Management
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: Assessments 250.00 On site Evaluations start at 375.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Action Relational Therapy of Florida
- License #: M.T-2509
- License State: Florida
- Years in Practice: 8
- Education: Qualifications
Years in Practice: 7 Years
School: Nova Southeastern University
Year Graduated: 2006
License No. and State: MT2509 Florida
Diplomate, Certified Anger Management
Skills building interventions have been extremely successful in decreasing the negative effects of anger.
At ART, clients learn to identify, develop and apply effective skills that reduce anger immediately!! It's not
enough to TALK about what to do.
- 6790 Taft Street
- Hollywood, Florida 33024
- United States
- 2799 N.W 2 ND Ave Suite 117
- Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- United States
- t: 954-740-9369
Hours of work
We are open Monday- Friday. We do standard appointments 8am to 4 pm. We provide emergency service.
Our accommodating staff will provide you with impeccable service. Please inquire about skype sessions.
We are located directly on Taft Street. Enter from 68 Ave. We are appox 3/4 of a mile east of University drive, and approx 1/2 mile west of 441. from I-95 exit Sheridan St west to 441 south to Taft St west.Turnpike exit Hollywood blvd to 441 north
- What Happens When a Couple Sees their Situation Totally Different?
What Happens When a Couple Sees their Situation Totally Different? Apr 4 2012 - 4:53 pm by Sue Butler in Marriage Help Most of the time, cou...
Mrs. Maria Sue Butler Practice Description
When clients graduate from treatment, they take with them a box full of "tools", such as effective anger management techniques, avoiding confrontations that lead to negative expressions of anger, resolving conflict peacefully and quietly, making the right decisions in every aspect of life, and perseverance to always build skills against life's problems and apply them consistently.