Miriam Koenig, M.S., MFT, LPCC
Marriage and Family Therapist
Does your life feel out of control? Does it feel like nothing ever changes no matter how hard you try? Are you tired of having the same fights all the time? Are you having trouble dealing with your kids? Do you feel anxious and sad most of the time?
- t: 818 783-4032
- email to friend
Miriam Koenig Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Dissociative Disorders
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Christian
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Miriam Koenig, M.S., MFT, LPCC
- Therapist Type: Marriage and Family Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $120, reduced fees available, some insurance plans accepted
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Miriam Koenig, M.F.T.
- License #: MFT29857
- License State: CA
- Years in Practice: 20
- Education: Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles, 1983
I am a practical and interactive therapist. I provide support and feedback so that clients may resolve present problems and unhealthy patterns of behavior. I use a variety of conventional approaches and tailor each treatment plan to the client.
- 5535 Balboa Blvd. suite 206
- Encino, California 91316
- United States
Hours of work
Office hours by appointment. Evening and Saturday hours are available on a limited basis.
Exit the 101 freeway at Balboa and go north a half block to Burbank Blvd. Office is at the Southwest corner of Balboa and Burbank Blvd.
Miriam Koenig Practice Description
In a warm and supportive environment, we will discuss your concerns and work toward change. I have been in private practice for twenty years, working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among my areas of expertise are depression and anxiety disorders, grief counseling, issues related to chronic illness and teaching effective parenting strategies. It's important that you feel comfortable with the therapist you choose. I invite you to contact me to find out more about how I can help you.