Donald Goodman, MSW, LCSW
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
I believe that we all have the potential for change and with the right therapist and committment, you will work through whatever problems you are encountering. I am sure you wil find me to be that therapist so contact me for a free first session.
- t: 661-310-1231
- email to friend
Donald Goodman Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- LGBT Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Thinking Disorders
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Donald Goodman, MSW, LCSW
- Therapist Type: Clinical Social Work/Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: 175.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- License #: LCS22798
- License State: California
- Years in Practice: 2
- Education: I received my Bachelor's degree from California State University Northridge and my Master's degree from University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
The most important thing is you feeling comfortable with me. Please contact me for a free first session to begin your journey to address whatever issue that you need to resolve whether it's crisis, short, or long term.
- 27955 Smyth Dr. Suite 101
- Valencia, California 91355
- United States
Hours of work
availability days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
From the SFV valley, North on the 5 and exit and turn Rt on Newhall ranch Rd. Left on Aurora Rd (near Walmart) and an immediate Lt on Kelly Johnson Pkwy. Turn Rt on Constellation Rd.
From Rye canyon:
Rt on aurora and same as above
Donald Goodman Practice Description
I specialize in working with individuals, couples, and families. I deal most commonly with relationship issues/marital problems, all types of abuse (sexual, substance, emotional, physical), and troubled youth.