Dr. Anneli DRIESSEN, PhD, PhD, MCC
Help is available!
It is possible to experience true contentment, love ans personal freedom.
Allow me to guide you. I feel privileged to provide a service professionally that makes profound positive differences in people's lives.
As Clinical Counsellor, Life Skills Consultant and Personal Coach
- t: 250-472-0909
- email to friend
Dr. Anneli DRIESSEN Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Career Counseling
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- LGBT Issues
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Dr. Anneli DRIESSEN, PhD, PhD, MCC
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: $ 200
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: AnneliCoach.com Inc. and International Metaphysical Academy Inc.
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: 2004 - PhD - Holistic Life Coaching
1999 - MCC - Certification as Master Certified Coach by the International Coach
1986 - PhD - Educational Psychology
1978 - M.Ed - Special Education
1974 - MSW - Adult Education
My clinical approaches include Adlerian Psychotherapy, Cognitive Therapy, Gestalt, Clinical Hypnosis, Sexual Abuse and other Trauma Counselling and Autogenic Treatment.
- 1516 Louise Place
- Victoria, British Columbia V8P 2T9
Hours of work
* immediate help
* flexible hours
* quiet location, free parking
* competitive and reasonable fees
* and how about a good, fresh cup of coffee or tea?
Dr. Anneli DRIESSEN Practice Description
I have been successfully working with individuals, couples, families and organizations for over 20 years. I provide gentle guidance, support and direction, encouraging accountability, personal clarity and empowerment to anyone who sincerely wants to move forward.
My clients often comment about my positive outlook on life and my openness and the ease to talk to me.
I offer confidential phone counselling or phone coaching as well.