Dr. Frank David Young, Ph.D,. R. Psych.
My commitment to you is to listen like and echo and reflect like a pond. I need to understand your story and your way of looking at your world. Once we have established a therapeutic relationship, we will help you find solutions that fit you, using your strengths and helping you overcome obstacles.
- t: 250-941-1535
- email to friend
Dr. Frank David Young Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Eating Disorders
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Sex Therapy
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Buddhist
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Dr. Frank David Young, Ph.D,. R. Psych.
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: 160.00 Individual, !80 Couples and Families
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Solution Oriented Counselling
- License #: B.C. #2032, Alberta #1535
- License State: British Columbia and Alberta
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: B.A. in Psychology, M.A. in Psychology, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
Solution-Oriented Counselling is a blend of systemic, cognitive-behavioral, mindfulness, and other strategies to find the solution that fits you. This model uses the collaboration of teamwork to get beyond obstacles and constraints and find happiness
- 935 Eastwicke Cres.
- Courtenay, British Columbia V9M 1B2
Hours of work
Mon 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tues 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wed 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thr 9:00am - 5:00pm
On Vancouver Island, drive or fly to Comox Airport. Go to the roundabout then go South on Pritchard Rd. Take your second right, Cambridge Rd., the turn the corner and take yur third right on to Eastwicke Cres.
Dr. Frank David Young Practice Description
My way of working is a home-based private practice, specializing in solution-oriented counselling, a combination of systemic, CBT, and mindfulness elements to find a way beyond mere problem-solving into practices that enhance happiness, passion, and purpose.