Dr. Jeanette Raymond, Ph.D.
Are you frustrated and stressed out that all your hard work doesn't seem to get you the kind of relationship you want? Do you go from feeling like giving up to wanting to rage in protest? I show you how to get your needs seen, understood and met so you can feel wanted and secure.
- t: 310.985.2491
- email to friend
Dr. Jeanette Raymond Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Eating Disorders
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Psychodynamic
- Name: Dr. Jeanette Raymond, Ph.D.
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Fees: $185
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Jeanette Raymond, Ph.D.
- License #: PSY 21419
- License State: California
- Years in Practice: 20
- Education: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
Masters Degree in Child, Adolescent and Educational Psychology
If you are considering therapy you have probably done everything you can by yourself and for yourself. We will work as a team to help you figure out why you get repeatedly wounded while developing new skills and strategies to overcome your obstacles.
- 11911 San Vicente Blvd. Suite 240.
- Los Angeles, California 90049
- United States
Hours of work
Mon 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Tue 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Wed 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am to 6:0 pm
Sat 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Other times by special arrangement
Dr. Jeanette Raymond Practice Description
Learn how to communicate your needs and feelings so you are heard and taken seriously. I show you how to use your emotions so you can connect and develop a comfortable level of intimacy with friends, family and loved ones.
When you work with me you will learn how to
1. manage the stress of not knowing where you stand
2. keeping your boundaries firm so you don't get pushed around
3. give clear and unambiguous messages about your needs and expectations.
4. how to give and receive empathy so you can connect and build trust
5. how to construct comfortable intimacy so that you don't get scared or clingy.
I give you the tools, insight and skills you need to manage your emotions, stress and need for intimacy in ways that are tailor made to your individual requirements.
You can also learn how to deal with the stress of not being able to connect with your loved one in my book:
Now You Want Me, Now You Don't! Fear of Intimacy: Ten ways to recognize it and ten ways to manage it in your relationship.'