Dr. Jennifer Baumgardner, Ph.D.
Working collaboratively we will fix the problems that take away from your ability to enjoy family, friends, hobbies and work.
- t: 623-262-4115
- email to friend
Dr. Jennifer Baumgardner Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Dr. Jennifer Baumgardner, Ph.D.
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Gender: Female
- Accepts Insurance: No
- License #: 4255
- License State: AZ
- Years in Practice: 8
- Education: Double doctorate in Clinical Psychology and child Developmental Psychology. Post-doctoral Fellowship in child Clinical Psychology. Working primarily with treatment refractory and medically complex children, adolescents and adults.
Initial consultation with each patient helps determine the most effective approach to addressing the issues that brought them to therapy. Methods are drawn from a variety of approaches; primarily CBT, Emotion Focused and Psychodynamic.
- 3000 N. Litchfield Rd. Suite #120
- Goodyear, Arizona 85395
- United States
Hours of work
Mon 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tue 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat by appointment only
Dr. Jennifer Baumgardner Practice Description
Dr. Baumgardner uses psychological assessment and psychotherapy to help children, adolescents and adults. Her areas of expertise in assessment include childhood issues (i.e. ADHD, learning disabilities, Autism) and adult issues (i.e. personality, intellectual and professional crisis). Her areas of expertise in psychotherapy include anxiety, depression, parent coaching and children with oppositional behavior.