Dr. Kimberly Whitchard, Ph.D., M.S., B.A.
In this day and time life can be stressful, even overwhelming. We become focused on our problems, not their solutions. Dr. Whitchard is dedicated to helping you find effective solutions so you can create your dream and live the best life you can.
- t: 251-970-5902
- f: 251-970-5903
- email to friend
Dr. Kimberly Whitchard Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Eating Disorders
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Dr. Kimberly Whitchard, Ph.D., M.S., B.A.
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $120
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Gulf Coast Counseling Services, LLC
- License #: 850
- License State: Alabama
- Years in Practice: 20
- Education: Dr. Whitchard obtained her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from Auburn University in 1992. She received her M.S. degree from Purdue University in Counseling in 1987, and her B.A degree in Psychology from NC State in 1984 (Cum Laude).
Dr. Whitchard uses a cognitive-behavioral approach to help you learn more effective ways of dealing with stressors. She believes if you want to FEEL differently, you have to THINK differently. She also emphasizes a proactive, solution focused style
- 820 N. Alston St., Suite A
- Foley, Alabama 36535
- United States
Hours of work
Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 12 pm
Saturday by appointment only
Please call for directions. We are at the corner of Section St. and North Alston Street. We are 7 blocks North of intersection of Hwy 98 and Hwy 59.
Dr. Kimberly Whitchard Practice Description
Dr. Whitchard is committed to helping you find solutions for your life whether it be everyday stressors, or issues from long-standing problems. She will help you learn effective coping skills, stress reduction strategies, relationship enhancement, addiction control, and other skills to help make your days easier. Through hypnosis she can help you stop smoking or control your weight.