Dr. Marjorie L. Rand, Ph.D.
Marriage and Family Therapist
I have been a licensed psychotherapist for 35 years in private practice and have trained psychotherapists world-wide since 1986.
I have a great deal of experience working with couples and families, parenting, step-parenting, child custody and mediation.
- t: 310-937-0053
- f: 310.937-0053
- email to friend
Dr. Marjorie L. Rand Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Life Coaching
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Sex Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Integrative
- Name: Dr. Marjorie L. Rand, Ph.D.
- Therapist Type: Marriage and Family Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $125.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: private practice
- License #: MFT 14226
- License State: CA
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: M.A. in Counseling Psychology Lindenwood College, St.Charles MO 1978
Ph.D. in Psychology Ryokan College, Los Angeles, CA 1980
I believe we all have the answers we need inside of us, and I gently guide you to a greater connection to your own inner knowing. With that internal connection to our sense of self, we can deal with our everyday problems of living.
- 616 N. Poinsettia Ave.
- Manhattan Beach, California 90266
- United States
- 1007 Hanley Ave.
- Los Angeles, California 90049
- United States
- t: 310-760-8717
Hours of work
Sun by appointment
Dr. Marjorie L. Rand Practice Description
As a Developmental psychologist, I believe that we are influenced by events starting at conception and through the first three years of life (based on Object Relations theory).
The focus of my work is body/mind/spirit, using somatic psychotherapy and meditation.In addition to my practice as a Marriage and Family Therapist, I am also a somatic psychotherapist, meditation teacher, and supportive yoga therapist.