Dr. Patti M. Zordich, M.A.T., Ph.D.
Looking for a compassionate, expert therapist to help you decrease your stress? Identify effective solutions to your problems? Help you enjoy satisfying relationships? Would you like your faith to be part of therapy? It's my pleasure to help individuals reach these goals and others every day.
- t: 9193801000
- f: 9193801000
- email to friend
Dr. Patti M. Zordich Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Dissociative Disorders
- Infertility or Adoption
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Christian
- Treatment Approach: Psychodynamic
- Name: Dr. Patti M. Zordich, M.A.T., Ph.D.
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Fees: $140
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Triangle Psychological Services
- License #: 3366
- License State: North Carolina
- Years in Practice: 15
- Education: Ph.D. in Developmental and Educational Psychology with a clinical emphasis with families & children. Masters of Arts in Teaching and Bachelor of Science degrees in elementary education.
The psychological services approach I use is one grounded in psychological research and theory and includes a respect for the whole person - mind, body and spirit.
- 1125 Kildaire Farm Rd., Suite 202
- Cary, North Carolina 27511
- United States
- 122 West Vernon Ave.
- Wake Forest, North Carolina 27587
- United States
Hours of work
Monday thru Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
We are in the CVS building on the corner of Kildaire Farm Rd. and Kilmayne St. Enter through the entrance opposite to the CVS store entrance.
Dr. Patti M. Zordich Practice Description
Triangle Psychological Services provides psychotherapy for children, adolescents and adults, marriage counseling, groups and psychological testing.