Dr. Skipper Harvey, PsyD
I am a Florida Licensed Clinical Psychologist who helps children, teens, and families understand and treat issues related to self-injury, divorce, loss, adjustment, depression, anxiety, behavior problems, and more.
- t: 561-200-3381
- email to friend
Dr. Skipper Harvey Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Family
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Dr. Skipper Harvey, PsyD
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Fees: 150.00
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Dr. Skipper, LLC
- License #:
- License State: Florida
- Years in Practice: 5
- Education: In addition to a Master of Arts and Doctor of Psychology Degree in Clinical Psychology with a concentration in Child, Adolescent and Family Psychology, my background also includes a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Elementary Education.
I employ an active therapeutic stance to facilitate long-lasting, positive change.
- 125 W. Indiantown Road, Suite 203-A
- Jupiter, Florida 33458
- United States
Hours of work
For directions to my office please go to www.drskipper.com to view an interactive map.
Dr. Skipper Harvey Practice Description
I currently have a private practice located in Jupiter, Fl. Clinical experiences include work in a variety of settings such as mental health clinics, residential treatment centers, drug treatment facilities, and schools. I encourage an atmosphere of guidance and support to help my clients develop new coping strategies and learn new tools in order to move toward positive growth and change. For more please visit www.drskipper.com.