Charlotte Barrow, Accredited as a Counsellor with UK Assoc of Humanistic Psychology Practitioners, and National Counselling Society, AdvPracMemBFVEA, Indigo Essences Certified Practitioner, FET (AdvDip), ITEC
I offer a holistic approach to your emotional well-being; my initial training, in the 1990s, was in Emotional Healing and since then I have enhanced it with a variety of ongoing training in the 'psy' world. I am also an experienced flower essences practitioner, having used them since the early 1980s
- t: (+44) 1865 712038
- email to friend
Charlotte Barrow Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Treatment Approach: Existential/Humanistic
- Name: Charlotte Barrow, Accredited as a Counsellor with UK Assoc of Humanistic Psychology Practitioners, and National Counselling Society, AdvPracMemBFVEA, Indigo Essences Certified Practitioner, FET (AdvDip), ITEC
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Years in Practice: 13
- Education: First therapy training with Foundation for Emotional Therapy.
Essences: Indigo Essences Certified Practitioner; completed Alaskan Essences' training modules; also use Wild Medicine, Pacific Essences, Living Tree Orchid Essences, Australian Bush etc
I take a holistic approach to your emotional well-being, using:
*inner child work
*flower and other essences
- St Christopher's Place
- Oxford, England OX4 2HS
- United Kingdom
Hours of work
Please telephone between 9 am and 8 pm on any day of the week; if I am not available, please leave a message (which will not be listened to or overheard by anyone else).
Appointments available in the day or evening, Monday afternoon to Thursday evenings inclusive.
Near ring road on the east side of Oxford. Easy parking; also on bus routes.
Charlotte Barrow Practice Description
*long-term therapeutic work
*combinations of the above
In all cases I provide a therapeutic space, where you can explore your life - where you've come from, where you are, where you want to go - in a setting which is free from the usual expectations and restrictions of society and everyday life.