Felicidad Fraser-Solak, LSW
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
Everyone needs a hand, a listening ear and a kind heart while experiencing challenges. It takes courage to reach out and seek help and it takes a village to assist through a crisis.
I am a firm believer in positive thinking and manifestation.
Each one, reach one.
- t: (720) 629-9441
- email to friend
Felicidad Fraser-Solak Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Career Counseling
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: African American
- Treatment Approach: Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Name: Felicidad Fraser-Solak, LSW
- Therapist Type: Clinical Social Work/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $65
- Accepts Insurance: No
- License #: LSW-869
- License State: Colorado
- Years in Practice: 2
- Education: My professional training started with a Bachelors in Social work from Metropolitan State University of Denver. I completed my Masters in Social Work from the University of Denver in 2010.
Exploring your life experiences helps you to gather valuable knowledge that will shed light upon your current life challenges. In my work I integrate mindfulness and contemplative approaches.
- 2002B W. 120th Ave #1
- Westminster, Colorado 80234
- United States
Hours of work
By appointment only; nights and weekends available
My office is located at 120th Ave and Tejon St, just one block west of Pecos St, in the Ranch office commons.
From I-25, exit at 120th ave, go west, half mile on 120th and make a left at Tejon St. Make first right into The Ranch of office commons
Felicidad Fraser-Solak Practice Description
I am a Licensed Social Worker and Licensed School Social Worker in the state of Colorado. I am currently working on clinical licensure. I've continued my education with training in crisis intervention, grief/loss, trauma and victim advocacy. I welcome individuals, couples, children/teens and families.
My work with others is based on the solution focused brief therapy and client centered models. My role in our therapeutic relationship is to provide a safe, nurturing environment so you can make strides to creating the change you want in your life.