Dr. Gerald Aaron Blechman, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
My treatment approach encourages clients to be active participants in their own therapeutic growth. I believe personal insight is important in therapy but, just as important, is development of the courage and capacity to make behavioral and emotional changes.
- t: (630) 664-0525
- email to friend
Dr. Gerald Aaron Blechman Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Thinking Disorders
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Dr. Gerald Aaron Blechman, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: $150
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: PsychCare of Wheaton
- License #: 071-001178
- License State: IL
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: Doctorate in clinical psychology, Northwestern University (1968). Two year pre-doctoral internship at USVA Hospitals. Children's Memeorial Hospital, Chicago (1967-1972). Faculty Northwestern Medical school (1969-1974).
I am caring and empathic but with the ability to provide confrontation when necessary.
- 1751 S. Naperville Rd.,
- Suite 206
- Wheaton, Illinois 60189
- United States
Hours of work
Monday 10 am -5:00 pm
Tuesday 10 am -5:00 pm
Wednesday 10 am -6:00 pm
Thursday 10 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 10 am -3:00 pm
Saturday 10 am -3:00 pm
In the Park East Office Suites located on Naperville Road 2.5 miles north of Butterfield Road and 2 miles south of Roosevelt Road.
Dr. Gerald Aaron Blechman Practice Description
I specialize in the treatment of depression, obsessive-compulsive disorders, panic and anxiety disorders in all age groups, including young children. I provide psychological evaluations to referring professionals as well as to the courts.