Thomas Mintz, M.D., M.D., Inc.
I have treated emotional illness & distress in one form or another for over 45 years. Whether it is an adult or child ADD needing drugs, or other psychopharmacology, or depression/anxiety/grief needing focused talking therapy I am experienced and motivated. I have taught at UCLA, Cedars, USC, etc.
- t: 3103943010
- f: 3103934939
- email to friend
Thomas Mintz, M.D. Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Relationship Issues
- Thinking Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Thomas Mintz, M.D., M.D., Inc.
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: $175
- Accepts Insurance: No
- License #: Medical#18030; Board Certified by Am.Psych. Assn, Am.Psychoanalytic Assn.
- License State: Ca.
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: Medical School: University of California at San Francisco.
I was trained extensively in Adult/Child Psychiatry at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Institute, & in Adult/Child Psychoanalysis at the Los Angeles Institute for Psychoanalysis.
Every person is different, and so I try to model my therapy in such a fashion as to create comfort in the process of self revealing. I recognize that it takes courage to face problems, & I use the therapy as a place of safety for the patient.
- 1500 Montana Ave. #201
- Santa Monica, California 90403
- United States
- United States
Hours of work
Office Hours are early to 6 PM Mon-Fri
My office is located on the South East corner of 15th & Montana in Santa Monica. The office is on the second floor, #201.
Thomas Mintz, M.D. Practice Description
Sessions last 45, or 90 minutes.
No Medicare or other insurance.
Average Cost: $175/session.
Parking (some) in building.
Location: South-East corner of 15th & Montana