Clear Vision Counselling
Are you feeling frustrated and alone in your relationships? Has communication become a challenge for you and your partner? Do you feel stuck and unsure about how to move forward? I would love to help. I assist clients to uncover the underlying beliefs that are causing pain. Peace is possible.
- t: 604 720 7093
- email to friend
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Eating Disorders
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Company Name: Clear Vision Counselling
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Fees: $100.00 - $120.00 an hour and sessions are usually 1.5 hours long
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Years in Practice: 10
My approach integrates a number of styles and disciplines. To help transform a client's experience within their lives I may use a combination of the following styles;
- Byron Katie's - The Work
- Belief reversal
- Cognitive Behavioral
- 2443 128 St
- South Surrey, British Columbia V4A 3W2
- Vancouver Location
- #200 - 1892 West Broadway
- Vancouver, British Columbia V6J 1Y9
- t: 604 720 7093
Hours of work
I am available for sessions from;
Tuesday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturdays - 10:00am - 4:00pm
Please call to book a complimentary 20 minute phone introduction.
604 720 7093
2443 128 St, South Surrey BC
I am located at the corner of 24th Avenue and 128th Street in South Surrey.
Please park across the street in front of my house.
Transpersonal Counselling Diploma - Clearmind International
BA in Communications, University of Calgary
Master Therapeutic Counsellor with ACCT
Counsellor and group facilitator with Choose Again Society from 2006 - 2011.