Dr, Adam Klein, Licensed Psychologist
I have been in full-time private practice since 1998. I enjoy the challenge of the work. I think of myself as a fellow traveler, likely to gain as much as I give. Most people appreciate this about me because it leads to a more honest and relaxed way to enter into complex material in the work.
- t: 202 421-3366
- email to friend
Dr, Adam Klein Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Infertility or Adoption
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Experiential
- Name: Dr, Adam Klein, Licensed Psychologist
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: $180 per 50 minute hour
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: King Farm Psychological Services
- License #: O3647
- License State: Maryland and Washington DC
- Years in Practice: 14
- Education: I received my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology in 1994 from The United States International University in San Diego, California.
Therapy is a relationship cure. Therapy, if done well, creates a relationship for the patient to be able to examine how they relate to themselves and others so they can learn to get more out of life.
- 6917 Arlington Road #215 Bethesda Maryland 20814
- Bethesda, Maryland 20814
- United States
- 1831-B Forest Dr.
- Annapolis, Maryland 21401
- United States
- t: 410 626 0969
Hours of work
Monday through Thursday 8AM to 6PM
Website adamklein.net has a mapquest to both my Annapolis and Bethesda offices
Dr, Adam Klein Practice Description
I work with adults, couples, families and groups. Once a person comes to see me in practice I like to see if we have chemistry, if not, I try help them get to the right person.