Mr. Paul Stephen Baxter, Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Welcome to Everett Counseling, located in downtown Everett. Everett Counseling is an organization providing quality counseling in an emotionally safe, productive, and confidential setting. I am Paul Baxter, a therapist with this organization.
Mr. Paul Stephen Baxter Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Christian Counseling
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Interpersonal
- Name: Mr. Paul Stephen Baxter, Licensed Mental Health Therapist
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: $105
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Paul Baxter DBA
- License #: LH60064311
- License State: Washington
- Years in Practice: 5
- Education: I received my undergraduate at Northland College and my Masters at Seattle School of Theology and Psychology. I am constantly learning new techniques to better serve my client's specific needs.
My goal in therapy is to give my client empathy, safety and an emotional experience that contradicts the experience that have felt typically in their lives. As clients are given this safety, they are able to break through disturbing behaivors.
- 2722 Colby Ave.
- Everett, Washington 98201
- United States
- 444 Ravenna Blvd
- Seattle, Washington 98115
- United States
Hours of work
Mon. 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wed 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Driving North on I - 5: Take the Broadway exit. Head North on Broadway. Turn left on Pacific. Turn Right on Colby. Once you pass California St. look for parking.
Driving South on I 5: Take the 41 st exit. Turn Right on Colby.
Mr. Paul Stephen Baxter Practice Description
Already you have taken a bold step toward improving yourself, your relationships, and your situation by considering counseling. I would be honored to provide you support as you face the possible causes of your struggle and what might help you to get unstuck. Many of my clients are motivated and committed to investing in their future by making changes in their lives now. They realize that if they face and remove fear from their lives now that they will have a chance to live the rest of their life with greater success. Fear creates self-defeating thoughts, emotions, and behaviors, making it very difficult to have intimate relationships. I help my clients become unstuck in their lives by giving them a safe place to explore what is hindering them from success and by giving them the tools to break through the unhealth patterns in their lives