Jeff K. Larsen, M.A. MFT
Marriage and Family Therapist
HAPPY MUCH LATELY?
NEED A LITTLE HELP?
AFFORDABLE THERAPY IS FINALLY HERE!
- t: 619-207-7005
- email to friend
Jeff K. Larsen Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Career Counseling
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Person-Centered
- Name: Jeff K. Larsen, M.A. MFT
- Therapist Type: Marriage and Family Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: $60-100
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Mission Valley Counseling Services
- License #: MFC: 45671
- License State: CA
- Years in Practice: 4
- 2801 Camino Del Rio South
- San Diego, California 92108
- United States
Jeff K. Larsen Practice Description
“I am a fun, compassionate, and very easy to talk to therapist. I am a licensed MFT in the state of California and have helped hundreds of people create better lives for themselves in a short amount of time thanks to good therapy. I speak both English and Spanish and have two offices in San Diego to better serve you.
My prices are very inexpensive ($60-$100 per session) because I believe everyone should be able to afford therapy and get the help that they need. Because my prices are so low, my practice fills up fast so call today for an appointment! My office number is 619-207-7005.”