Dr john david mitchell asher, BSc)Hons),PhD, Dip Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy,Post Grad.Cert.HGPsychotherapy
I aim to solve client's problems in one session.
I telephone after a week and ask them how they feel on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is the way they felt before seeing me and 10 is the way they would like to be feeling.
The average response is 6. I leave it up to the client whether they want to return
- t: 0208 943 2272
- email to friend
Dr john david mitchell asher Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Eating Disorders
- Sex Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Session Format: Individual
- Treatment Approach: Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Name: Dr john david mitchell asher, BSc)Hons),PhD, Dip Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy,Post Grad.Cert.HGPsychotherapy
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Acaciatherapy
- Years in Practice: 12
- Education: BSc Hons(Chemistry,PhD.Diploma Business Administration,Diploma in Brief Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy.Post Graduate Certificate in Human Givens Psychotherapy.
Member of The Hypnotherapy Association, The European THerapy Studies Institute.
Hypnotherapy has two approaches;suggestion and analytical therapy. I use both of these. For phobias(animals, fear of flying, heights etc.) and trauma, I use the rewind technique, a very speedy and effective treatment. I also specialise in weight loss
- 11 Avenue road
- Teddington Middlesex
- Teddington, England TW11 0BT
- United Kingdom
Hours of work
see map on web site www.acaciatherapy.co.uk
Dr john david mitchell asher Practice Description
I work from home and engender an informal feeling offering tea or coffee. I can afford this time as in aiming to help solve client's problems in one session, I often spend a good bit more than an hour.