Karla Lynn Milloy, MA, LAC
I am dedicated to helping my clients work through their issues and uncover what is the best solution for their individual needs. Change is rarely without difficulty and not always welcome, but most people who come to therapy are coming for that reason.
- t: 480-772-5522
- f: 602-467-3325
- email to friend
Karla Lynn Milloy Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Christian Counseling
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Karla Lynn Milloy, MA, LAC
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Fees: $80-$90
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: The Power Company
- License State: AZ
- Years in Practice: 6
- Education: I completed my undergrad in Psychology from UAA in Anchorage, Alaska. I received my masters in counseling from George Fox University in Portland, Oregon.I have also had training in family systems, collaborative divorce,play therapy, sand tray, & EMDR.
I am compassionate but have a directive approach to therapy. I do not believe in endless therapy that can be costly and time consuming. My therapeutic approach is primarily eclectic to best meet the needs of my clients.
- 3125 South Price Rd. Suite 122
- Chandler, Arizona 85248
- United States
Hours of work
Monday through Friday (please call to set time as hours vary)
Our office is just south of the 202 (SanTan Freeway) and the 101. Price and Queen Creek.
Karla Lynn Milloy Practice Description
Adolescent and Teen Counseling
Sexual Abuse Recovery