Kent S. Kinzley, M.A., MFT
In a failing relationship, or failing to succeed in your professional or academic pursuits?
Call me today to claim, or reclaim that meaningful relationship you desire, and/or begin experiencing success in your vocation or studies. I have spent over 18 years helping people do so.
- t: 626-440-7322
- email to friend
Kent S. Kinzley Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Asian American
- Treatment Approach: Biofeedback/Neurofeedback
- Name: Kent S. Kinzley, M.A., MFT
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: 100
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Kent S. Kinzley, M.A., MFT
- License #: MFC-295890
- License State: California
- Years in Practice: 18
- Education: Master of Arts Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy
In working with individuals, couples and families, I look to the underlying drives and conflicts of the psyche, along with the self-regulatory and attachment needs of each unique person.
I also provide neuro and biofeedback training.
- 595 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 629
- Pasadena, California 91101
- United States
Hours of work
Sun - Closed
Mon - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tue - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wed - 8:00 am - 8 pm
Thur - 8:00 am - 8 pm
Fri - 8:00 am - 6 pm
Sat - Closed
Kent S. Kinzley Practice Description
My office is a private practice setting where I practice psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families.
I also practice neuro and biofeedback training.