Margie Ulbrick, BA, LLB, GD Soc Sciences Family Therapy
I am a Relationship Counsellor who works with people to create great relationships. I help facilitate change and growth in a gentle supportive manner to help people get out of relationship pain and enhance their relationships in many ways. This is a liberating and fulfilling process.
- t: 0403814477
- email to friend
Margie Ulbrick Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Person-Centered
- Name: Margie Ulbrick, BA, LLB, GD Soc Sciences Family Therapy
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Fees: $140-$170
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: MargieUlbrickCounselling
- Years in Practice: 5
- Education: I have a combined Law/Arts degree and i am trained in Somatic Psychotherapy and Family Therapy at Post-Graduate level. (GD Social Sciences) I have completed extensive training in Couples and Relationship Counselling.
I am a Melbourne Relationship Counsellor working to help people create great relationships. i use many methods to assist you to develop skills and tools to communicate effectively and to create healthy relationships and patterns of interaction.
- Melbourne, Victoria 3001
- East Malvern
- Malvern East, Victoria 3145
- t: 0403 814 477
Hours of work
Mon-Fri 8:00 am- 7:00 pm Skype sessions available
Visit website www.margieulbrickcounselling.com to make an appointment
Or call: 0403 814 477
I help people move out of pain; creating a safe place to explore issues and patterns from which to move forward with increased options for change and happiness. New ways of thinking and of being in the world then become possible.
Margie Ulbrick Practice Description
My Melbourne Relationship Counselling practice welcomes clients who would like to develop happier relationships and more fulfilling lives, who would like to feel better about themselves, or who have difficulty managing a transition period or who have specific areas such as grief or anxiety and who are interested in developing their capacity for growth and healing.