Margie Ulbrick, BA, LLB, GD Soc Sciences Family Therapy
I am a Relationship Counsellor, coach and psychotherapist who will work with you to improve and enhance your relationships and sense of well being and happiness. I help facilitate change and growth in a gentle and supportive manner and bring understanding and compassion to your particular dynamic.
- t: 0403814477
- email to friend
Margie Ulbrick Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Person-Centered
- Name: Margie Ulbrick, BA, LLB, GD Soc Sciences Family Therapy
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Fees: $140-$170
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: MargieUlbrickCounselling
- Years in Practice: 7
- Education: I am trained in Somatic Psychotherapy, Family Therapy and Law. I have completed extensive training in Couples and Relationship Counselling. As well as this I have extensive life experience in marriage, relationships and family.
I am a Melbourne Relationship Counsellor working to help people create great relationships. I use many methods to assist you to develop skills and tools to communicate effectively and to create healthy relationships and patterns of interaction.
- Melbourne, Victoria 3001
- East Malvern
- Malvern East, Victoria 3145
- t: 0403 814 477
Hours of work
Mon-Fri 8:00 am- 8:00 pm Skype sessions available
Visit website www.margieulbrickcounselling.com to make an appointment
Or call: 0403 814 477
I help people move out of pain; creating a safe place to explore issues and patterns from which to move forward with increased options for change and happiness. New ways of thinking and of being in the world then become possible.
Margie Ulbrick Practice Description
My Melbourne Relationship Counselling practice welcomes clients who would like to develop happier and more fulfilling relationships. I support those who are having difficulty managing a transition period, loss, grief or anxiety or who simply want to develop more awareness and a greater sense of well-being. Contact me to have a free 10 minute chat to see how i can help you.