Mr. Mark Ring, M.A., R.C.C., C.C.C.
I have a Master's degree in Counselling Psychology and a previous career as a research scientist. Both of these experiences lead me to use therapeutic approaches that have been shown to be effective and to use them in a manner that respects the integrity of my clients.
- t: 250-797-2881
- email to friend
Mr. Mark Ring Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Thinking Disorders
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Biopsychosocial
- Name: Mr. Mark Ring, M.A., R.C.C., C.C.C.
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: $100
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Mark Ring
- License #: 121423
- License State: BC
- Years in Practice: 9
- Education: I have a Master's in Counselling Psychology from the University of British Columbia. Before that I used to work as a research scientist and have a science Ph.D. from the University of Calgary.
I use approaches that have been shown to be effective by good research. These approaches may focus on emotions, thought processes, family history, communication styles or any combination of the above as required for each client's unique situation.
- 203-335 Wesley Street
- Nanaimo, British Columbia V9R 2T5
Hours of work
Tue 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wed 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Thu 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Fri 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Sat 9:30 am - 12:15 pm
Mr. Mark Ring Practice Description
When I am working with a client I have three goals. To provide a safe environment for the client to discuss their problems, to help alleviate the client's immediate suffering, and to help the client develop resilience so they are better equipped to deal with problems that may arise in the future.