Michael Black, MSW, LCSW
I am excited to help in your quest for happiness and life satisfaction.
- t: 951 684 1287
- email to friend
Michael Black Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Infertility or Adoption
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Michael Black, MSW, LCSW
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: $40 - $240
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Michael Black LCSW
- License #: LCS 22874
- License State: California
- Years in Practice: 5
- Education: I graduated from California State University San Bernardino in 1998 with my Master's in Social Work. I acquired my Clinical License (LCSW) in 2005 and have been in private practice for the last past 5 years.
In order to reach my clients, I employ varying techniques such as an eclectic approach, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) and Solution Focus Brief Therapy.
- 5005 La Mart Dr
- Suite 100 B9
- Riverside, California 92507
- United States
Hours of work
I have evening and weekend appointments available. Please contact me for your FREE 30 minute initial phone consult to see if we might be a good fit. Thanks!
Michael Black Practice Description
As an empathic counselor who truly cares about your mental health, I am ready to join with you through challenges of grief and loss. If your are going through life transitions (or considering one), relationship difficulties, stressful experiences or tragic events I am here to help.
I also work in the psychosocial field of personal, career and sports enhancement. Life improvement and personal/spiritual growth are very important to me. I enjoy seeing my clients get "unstuck" and move towards their goals and dreams.